Join our Tokyo office as Project Manager and you will be responsible for directing and managing services for client projects and motivating team members to assure high quality, on-time, and on-budget services while promoting excellent customer service.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 15,000+ studies spanning five million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly – and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of study management which include:
2. Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study, which include:
3. Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
4. Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
5. Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.