Join our Tokyo office as Maintenance Representative and you will be responsible for providing ongoing support in the areas of equipment maintenance, record and mail administration and inventory management. Besides that you will maintain equipment, arrange equipment recalls, and provide supplies of material to the sites. You also will have to manage document storage and the retrieve of archive material.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly – and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
1. Equipment Maintenance – Ensure all equipment assets are in working order and are prepared for study use. Monitor the equipment area by retaining equipment that is in need of testing and releasing functional equipment into ERT stock.
2. Inventory – Ensure Logistics inventory areas are stocked and organized.
3. Data Entry – Complete the input of Logistics equipment and supply inventory related movements along with other associated tracking data. This is a key aspect of the job and requires good computer skills.
4. Cross Training for other duties when applicable.
5. Metrics – Responsible for accurate entry of metrics on a daily basis.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.